06 November 2009

A different kind of post....


(I found this pic of my babies on Hubby's computer....awwwwwwww they were so little.....)
Yesterday was my Peep's 4th Birthday. It was a wonderful, joyfilled, special day and she had a ball. She is my joy and I am continuously amazed that she is mine... oh, how blessed I am and how I pray that her birth mother is flooded with God's peace. I will forever be grateful to her. Thank You Jesus for my precious, beloved daughter...
I have wanted to do a post but my computer died this week and I am now on my hubby's laptop. I will be without pictures for a while as I figure out how to go about it on his computer... anyway I have been visiting blogs and have really been touched by a few of the entries I have found.... So, I wanted to share them with you............... and also encourage you to do a post like this and share some of your favorite posts from fellow bloggers....
I hope you are touched, challenged, and leave a little better person as I have by reading the words of these lovely people.......
Dreaming of Tea for Two

Everyday Adventures in Faith

4 Little Men and Girly Twins


Be "Hands and Feet"


and please don't forget Sunday is Orphan Sunday

Orphan Sunday from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.

Have a beautiful, Jesus filled weekend and may you touch the heart and life of another....

13 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Happy Birthday to sweet Peep. May her year be a blessed year full of God's life and blessing:)
Thank you for sharing these links I will have to look at them when I have some free time:)
Love
C
PS I LOVE the pic, so fun to look at past pics...

day by day said...

Happy Birthday to your Peep!!! Hope she had an extra special day!!!

Calico Sky said...

Oh happy 4th Birthday to Peep!!!

I will forward info about orphan Sunday to all I know. My friends just visited Starfish and left their donations!

Will email soon. Moving across the ocean is hard work!!

Calico Sky said...

Oh happy 4th Birthday to Peep!!!

I will forward info about orphan Sunday to all I know. My friends just visited Starfish and left their donations!

Will email soon. Moving across the ocean is hard work!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh Happy Happy Birthday to your sweet Peep! Hope she had a wonderful day!

Love you,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Happy fourth Bday to your Peep! I am also down to using my husband's laptop on his off hours.
xx

TanyaLea said...

I follow a couple of these blogs, too!

Happy 4th B-day to Peep! She is so cute and SO LITTLE in that picture!! What a hunny! :)

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!!! I follow a few of these but am looking forward to checking out the others!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Happy Happy late Birthday little Peep! What a sweet picture.....I know some of these blogs sweet friend and yes they are truly inspiring.....(you could be on this list too though as you inspire me ALOT!) Love you!

Cindy said...

First of all, Happy birthday little peep!
Hope your day was joy filled
God bless you all!

What cuties and what precious children!

love Cindy

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

So glad your beautiful Peep had a nice birthday! I wish you lived closer so we could have celebrated with you.

What a touching video! There are just too many orphans...too many.

Love you!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

PS...that is such a sweet photo of your jewels! Look how little they were...awww

Anonymous said...

Wow. The big #4 !! Miss Ellie Grace turns 4 in a few weeks.....so precious.
Just a quick little note to let you know I'm thinking about you....
Blessings ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...