Oh so precious......they change so much physically but to us we only see them as our little babies. Love you girl! How did it go yesterday with your agency?
I have come back to your blog I don't know how many times just to look at this sweet face...and all her little hairs sticking up..hee hee! What a miracle:)
7 comments:
How adorable! Such a sweet, sweet baby girl!!
She is absolutely adorable!
Oh so precious......they change so much physically but to us we only see them as our little babies. Love you girl! How did it go yesterday with your agency?
What a BEAUTIFUL blessing:-).
I have come back to your blog I don't know how many times just to look at this sweet face...and all her little hairs sticking up..hee hee! What a miracle:)
Ohhh.....what a precious photo of Hannah!!! I could stare at it forever....
Love you!
Look at this little angel....as beautiful then as she is today! What a doll!
Post a Comment