23 April 2010

Radio Flyer...









Grab your ticket and hop aboard the Radio Flyer..................

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Love them, the coloring is great! What camera are you using?

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thanks friend!!!! Cannon Rebel XT. I edited these in Mac's iPhoto program... just learning how to use it... it is actually quite basic but I like what it does.

Courtney said...

Adorable pics. I would love to have someone pull me around on the beach in a wagon!!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Are these not precious precious pictures....I can almost hear their giggles of joy:)

Kristy said...

Daleea these pictures are awesome!!! You are such a good photographer. Just beautiful!

Love you, Kristy

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Priceless pics! Nicholas is so handsome!

TanyaLea said...

LOVE the photos...Meeska is such a great gege!! And that sunshine and beach sand look SO inviting...what a wonderful time of refreshing for you all! Happy Birthday (belated!!)

Hugs,
Tanya

Alyson and Ford said...

The passengers are all so adorable (and the helpers!).
What fun the beach provides!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Dita said...

UnBELIEVEABLE pictures! I love every single one of them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...