19 May 2010

Fantastic GIVE AWAY!

WOW!  Skye is having a Giveaway for her new PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP WORKBOOK! Her work is truly beautiful.... how fun to learn from her expertise in the comfort of your own home! I can't tell you how much I want to win this giveaway... heheee But the good news is that if you don't win, she is having a special on it right now for a great price!  I can't indulge because we need to get our baby home.... but maybe you can treat yourself.

Click HERE to visit her site!

1 comment:

Dita said...

Just popping over after a long hiatus from Bloggyland due to my new job and a little vacation.

I've missed coming by. I see I missed this post and the beautiful workbook...and when I went to check it out I see that YOU were the lucky winner! I am so glad for you...you work so hard and you love so much...you deserve something JUST for you!

Enjoy it, my friend!

Dita Darling

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...