Year after year passed... with each birthday my heart broke a little more... I cried out to God so many times....... begging, pleading, praying.... I could not let you go............. and He heard my prayers...
In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me. Psalm 120:1
8 years ago today..... God blessed me with the miracle of you....
I was 37 years old the first time I held you in my arms.... you were 4 and a half...............
Oh, Meeshka.... you will never know the depths of my love for you... you will never be able to fully grasp the wonder of you... you are my heart, my hero, my precious son................. How I thank Jesus for choosing me to be your Mom and you to be my son.... I know He planned this before He created either one of us and I stand in awe at His perfect will............. You were so worth the wait...
Happy "Gotcha Day"!
I want you to know that I do have you....
when you are scared... I gotcha.
when you stumble or fall... I gotcha.
when you are weak... I gotcha.
when you are courageous... I gotcha.
when you are victorious... I gotcha.
when you are filled with the strength of the Lord... I gotcha.
when your heart is overflowing with joy... I gotcha.
No matter what each day brings,
what life brings your way...
good and bad...
I gotcha...
Thank You Jesus for my wonderful son...
Happy Gotcha Day Meeshka!
I love you,
Mom...

8 comments:
Hey Nestwork neighbor! Came by and want to wish your boy Happy Gotcha Day!
Come by when you can...
www.frugaltractormom.blogspot.com
Oh Daleea, Happy Gotcha Day for you and Meeshka! He is quite a handsome young man! We are so truly blessed arent we! Happy Gotcha Day!
Tracy
Oh what a special day for you my friend....what a blessing he is in your life. I stand amazed at how Meeska came into your life and how God's fingerprints were all over it. I love you my friend!!!!
What a beautiful post and a handsome young man! The first jewel of your heart....
Happy Gotcha Day!!!
Love ya!
What a beautiful post and a handsome young man! The first jewel of your heart....
Happy Gotcha Day!!!
Love ya!
Hey there, dropping by because you are my nestwork neighbor. Your post almost made me cry, it was beautiful! Happy Gotcha Day to you and your son!!!
I just found your blog from 3 Peanuts that I follow. I expected to find some adorable clothes but I also found a beautiful family. (I don't usually cry the first time I visit a blog) I love the tribute to your son. Our son is from Russia and our daughter from China as well. I have often heard others in the adoption community criticize the term "Gotcha Day." To me, your moving tribute silenced those critics. Happy "Gotcha Day" to your beautiful, handsome son.
Blessings,
Tisha
P.S. I WILL be buying some of your adorable things SOON!
So so beautiful Daleea!!!
Post a Comment