30 September 2010

Love that Shot




I used Pioneer Woman's Boost action along with one I have created myself to enhance this shot of my oh, so precious and beautiful Peep.





6 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I want Hannah to have her Mei Mei....

She is coming home soon my friend. You are closer than you've ever been and God is going to provide.

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, how very precious.... poor baby waiting is sooooo hard...

Andrea Nielsen said...

What a cute picture! Every time I see the picture of your isabella, I am struck by how much she looks like my daughter Lillie. Lillie is from Fuling, China and she and your sweet girl favor one another, especially pictures of Lillie at that age! Congratulations again!

MPE by Irela said...

What a cutie. Love it. :)

Trish said...

What a sweet picture, and spunky too! lol

Marvett Smith said...

She is darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...