With all of Jeremy's doctor's appointments being scheduled I could not wait for the calenders to go on sale after the new year... so I splurged and found a Beach one for $5.00. I have never been anywhere tropical but dream of tropical places. heehee When I get too stressed I tell the kids, "I'm not here.... I'm in the Bahamas..... I'm a Bahama Mama." Then I tell them that I am lying in a hammock on a white sandy beach.... warm tropical breeze blowing, aqua water.... and soft calypso music playing off in the distance.... no one else is allowed on the beach. oh, yeah baby! This is my day dream.... so I can have the peace and quiet for a few moments... no stress allowed.....
So... I open my Bahama Mama calender and discover it is made by Dayspring.
On the cardboard insert this is what is written.... it is a true story..... hold on to it.... rest in it..... God is on the throne!
When the time was right,
the sea parted,
the walls fell down,
the lions went hungry,
the sun stood still,
the waves were calm,
the stone was rolled away,
the clouds were parted,
the Lord ascended...
And when the time is right,
the King of Kings will return.
God is never early and He's never late-
He's always right on time and
His plan for you is good.
"For I know the plans I have for You," declares the Lord, ":lans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give your hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Thank you Dayspring for these words of God's truth!
No Matter what we are facing.... God is on the throne! Do you know Him? Have you received Him as your Lord and Savior? If not, ask Jesus into
your heart and come to know the awesome power of the Lord.
God's speed my little Pearl.....
4 comments:
Love that!
I am always so encouraged when I read of how others are received words of truth and confirmation from the Lord. We are not alone on this road of life. How merciful is He that He chooses to walk along side of us and hold our hand!
Don't you love when God sends you the exact word you need at the exact time you need it! HE is amazing to say the least! I am praying for us as hard as I can. We are busy organizing and getting things ready for our trip as if you and I my sister are leaving on Jan 15th. Today is day 8 of our TA wait, can you believe we are on our TA wait not. I am so ready to be holding my big guy. We sent him a care package for the Christmas holiday and I am praying he at least got he words Jan or Feb and Jinan and come to get you..... hoping if he doesn't get it then at least the orphanage staff will know we are coming oh so soon! Praying for our TA very soon Daleea!
Tracy
What an amazing truth! Any TA news? I am so hoping we get to meet in Jinan!
Blessings
Julie
Post a Comment