Tonight.... for the first time in 4 years, I will lie my head down on my pillow and rest...
Tonight.... for the first time in 4 years, when I lie my head down on my pillow I will not be assaulted with the fear of how I will bring our daughter home...
Tonight..... for the first time in 4 years I will not drive myself half madd with worry and anxiety trying to figure out what can I design, what can I make, what can I sell to raise the ransom fee to bring my little Pearl home!
Tonight, it's done!
Jesus has given us all the funds we need to bring our daughter home!
He did it through all of you....
Each one of you who has prayed with me for the last 4 years,
each one of you who has ordered one or more of the 1,667 bracelets we sold, each one of you who has helped spread the word for our fundraisers, bought Lady Peep clothing, bought BellaBlush cards, ordered a blog design, bid on the auctions, made a donation to sell on the auctions, made a monetary donation, or on behalf and through the Lord given us a grant....
Each one of you are a part of God's miracle...
each one of you are a part of our daughter's legacy of love...
it is her legacy of God's love...
you are a part of her life story and we will be eternally thankful.
I pray that the Lord blesses each of you as He has so graciously blessed us through you... unless you have been on the receiving end yourself of such beautiful, gracious, hearts to help you bring your child home... you will never be able to understand the depth of my gratitude...
Thank you for being His hands and feet... thank you for living out
James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.
please don't stop living this with our Isabella..... keep shining bright for the Lord! Keep ministering to the orphans! Is God calling you to adopt? Is there a precious child waiting somewhere for their Mommy and Daddy? Are YOU their Mommy and Daddy?
Is the Lord calling you to make yet another sacrifice and give a dollar, five dollars, thousands of dollars to help a family bring their child home? If He puts it on your heart keep stepping out in faith and give! I can think of no greater way to invest or spend your money than on God's will....
Here are two families desperately working to raise the money to bring their children home and who will not be able to travel until they have it. Yet they continue to press on.... doing what they can and trusting Jesus will provide!
Please pray and ask the Lord if you are part of His answer to their prayers too???
Thank You Jesus!
He is oh, so faithful!
To God be the glory!
I am once again in awe of our God...
I am humbled...
and I am oh, so thankful....
If you are a family, trying to raise the money to get your child out of the orphanage and bring them home to their family.... it's ok.... you don't have the money but God does!
He SPOKE the world into existence.... He can and He WILL provide your needs....
God's Speed and may God bless the children.....
"Hold on my precious, beloved Isabella Faith.... Mama's coming and Jesus has given me wings to fly!"
Sweet, Sweet Dreams...




27 comments:
Okay...I am so DYING to hear what happened!!! Although.....after your first two children...I am not surprised at the miracles in your life! AND God is in the business of miracles!!! Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please tell us the rest of the story!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful post! I'm in tears! Thank you for allowing me to be part of seeing all the Lord is doing. It's beautiful and so are you!! Love you sister!!!!! Bella girl...your mama is coming and your baba anxiously awaits your arrival home!!!
I am bawling....
Oh the years of stress and worry... the night we could not wait to say "it is done"...and tonight you are rejoicing in it being "DONE"!!!! I am so elated for you my friend!!!!
All glory be to Him!!!! Thank you Lord Jesus for moving mountain after mountain to bring Isabella home. I am witness to this beautiful miracle. What an honor!
Your post is so beautiful...I can't stop crying...
I love you friend! Go get your Izzy! And rest well....
OH How I love you sisters and thank God for you!
Ya'll are going to make me cry AGAIN!
Tears of joy and relief!
Rejoycing for you. Can't wait to see posts of your sweet baby girl with you.
I am so relieved for you! You have been in labor for 4 years and now you can rest without all of the financial worry. Thank you Jesus!!!
Now where is that TA? ;) You are ready to go even before it arrived. What a blessing!
His timing is the BEST!
Love you!
PTL for His provisions YET AGAIN!! I am both relieved and rejoicing for/with you! Jehovah Jireh, our PROVIDER...his GRACE is sufficient indeed!!! <><
TEARS OF JOY for you my friend ...sheer, flowing JOY!!! GOD IS GOOD! <><
Next PRAISE REPORT: TA!!!! Thank you Jesus, we KNOW You're already at work, making it happen!!
I HAVE been in your shoes on the recieving end of His grace and provisions, so I know exactly how relieved you are feeling. SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you all! Can't WAIT to see precious Bella in YOUR ARMS! Your time has come!!
Love you!
~Tanya
"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." ~ Eph. 3:20
"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." ~ 2 Cor. 9:8
Praise be to God, from Whom ALL BLESSINGS flow!!! <><
Praise the Lord Daleea! Praise the Lord! I cant believe you have all the money you need! God is sooo good! We are still thousands short which is scary as I book tickets and such. We are still in deep prayer for our funding. I am so happy for you and still praying for our TA. With Love,
Tracy
Totally amazed and excited for you Daleea! Congratulations!
HE IS SO GOOD! He has a wonderful, perfect heart for orphans. Praise be to God! Tears of joy here in Tulsa for your little pearl. What a long road!
Praising the Lord with you, sweet friend. He is good all the time and all the time He is good!! I with Kim....I can't wait to hear the rest of the story.
Love you and will not stop praying until your precious pearl is in your arms forever!!!
Monica
I can't help but be reminded today as God has paid Isabella's ransom...that He has also paid mine!
Praising God with you!!
Praying she is in your arms very, very soon.
lora
Praise God! Been praying for you all! I've been there and know what it's like to fundraise!
Blessings to you as you travel to get your little pearl.
Lydia
Wow! That's awesome. I'm so glad you've found your funds. Now, go have a fantastic trip to China! Can't wait to see pictures of you there with your little girl!
That is amazing news! Can't wait to hear the story... God is good!
Bless you sweet friend... now go get that baby. :)
Blessings and Joy!!!
I am so happy for you. I can't wait to follow your journey. I am so excited for Isabella.
Your journey and your faith has been inspirational. Praises to Him for all He has provided on behalf of your daughter. Rejoicing with you. Sleep well tonight!
~Kelly
Yeah! Now you can relax just a little bit until that TA comes! Just think within a few weeks you will be holding that precious little one in your arms and hugging on her like crazy. :)
WOW is about all i can come up with! and go get some SLEEP!
Blessed be the name of the LORD!
Now go get her!
Donna
Now to Him Who is able to do- IMMEASURABLY MORE than all we ask or imagine....to HIM be the glory!!
Yahoooo and yippeeee Jesus! ONE LESS orphan!!
Rejoicing with you!!
Now to Him Who is able to do- IMMEASURABLY MORE than all we ask or imagine....to HIM be the glory!!
Yahoooo and yippeeee Jesus! ONE LESS orphan!!
Rejoicing with you!!
Ooohweee!!! Amazing!! You got it all?? How? Tell all!
Sleep well and give your soul a well deserved rest. Then pack, plan, scream, shout, dance and praise the Lord!! EEEK, so so exciting!! You are going to China!!!
Love and hugs
Jules
xxx
Praising God with you! Can't wait to follow your journey!
I am in awe.....and tears.
I am so very happy for all of you and I cannot WAIT to see your beautiful Isabella in your arms.
Godspeed, Daleea!
Hugs and love,
Dita
praise the Lord!
Oh this is such wonderful news!
A long awaited dream that is about to be a reality very soon!
Can't wait for that TA news!
You need to write a book about your adoption story! All that you experienced during your waiting and praying...it is such a faith testimony!
Post a Comment