19 January 2011

My Daughter...

My friends Julie and Tracy are in China bringing their sons home.  We thought all three of us would be able to share holding our children for the first time  together but for what ever reason that was not God's plan... 
Today, both families visited the orphanage.  The same orphanage that our daughter is in....... I just received 3 emails from Julie.  She saw my Isabella!  She sent us 7 pictures that were taken by her and her husband just hours ago.... Julie said Isabella was very shy and they didn't want to frighten her so they were not able to love on her with hugs and kisses..... but it blesses this mama's aching heart more than she knows that they were there and they saw her and I know they pray for her and I have pictures that I know were just taken and I can see that she is ok..... and this nanny looks so compassionate and nurturing.... she looks like the answer to my prayer.... I pray continuously that my little Pearl has someone to love her, to hug her, kiss her, hold her and tell her how precious she is, how loved she is, what a miracle she is and someone to tell her how Jesus loves her too..... who knows.... perhaps that prayer has been answered as well.  Maybe even by the Lord Himself!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am crying tears of joy and my heart is breaking at the same time.... how can that be.... I am so relieved and blessed yet my baby is thousands of miles away.....
So, tonight, I will step outside and blow her a kiss..... a mother's kiss, carried upon the wind, across the sea, gently landing upon her cheek....
Oh, how Mommy loves you my Bella.....  Hold on little one..... I am coming as soon as they will let me.....  26 or 27 more days......

Oh, my beloved Lord, Jesus.... please keep watch over my little girl....

18 comments:

Rachelle said...

This is SOOOOOOO Wonderful!

OH I can't imagine what the wait will be to have seen my children's faces and have to wait soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long to hold them. I will pray for you that God will give you peace during this wait.

Sincerely, Rachelle

Tracy said...

Daleea,
She is absolutely beautiful! she seemed very comfortable with the Nanny and when we first came in she was playing in a little house, I think she was afraid of all the people that poured into her playroom. They did say she is very shy. The nanny seemed to attach with her very well. Your daughter was easy to spot, the most beautiful one in the room. I have prayed for your daughter several times today. I am wondering where you will pick her up at they said they are moving right after Chinese New year to the new orphanage. I am glad she has her momma! She is truly going to be a blessing to your family!!!

Laine said...

Sweet Daleea how I know this did your heart so good...yet also made you ache more to just FLY to China NOW!
God's timing is perfeect...I'm praying for you!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh that Nanny does look compassionate and caring....what a blessing. It won't be long and you will be holding your sweet Pearl 24/7!!! You better rest your back while you have 26 more days!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Oh Hooray!!! I have been praying for pictures for you!!!!!!! She is just so precious and you are right, that nanny looks so full of love and care. Hang in there sweet friend!
Shannon

A Brothers said...

Oh! Isn't she precious! She looks healthy and bright! I know it is a great relief to see her face and to talk to someone who has seen her in person. What a sweet answer to your prayers! Won't be long now....you'll be there soon!
Hugs!
Joy

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Oh Daleea, what a gift!!! How amazing that you got photos of your baby girl taken today. How wonderfully caring does that carer look?? Keep hold of that peace.... Hold on tight my friend, the roller coaster ride is almost over.... love and many hugs Jules xxxxx

JShannon said...

How awesome that you got new pictures to help with the wait to get on that airplane. Soon you will have her in your arms. She looks so sweet!

ellieshine said...

Oh she's beautiful! and obviously being loved on :) I have an Isabella - and she goes by Bella now - so your sweet Bella has a special place in my heart!

praying for you - that these last days fly by!!!!

Dita said...

Daleea.....

I gasped when I saw this photo on your friend's blog. I knew it was Isabella even before I read it in her post. What a priceless gift you received today.

May the days fly past until you are there with her kissing you herself. I cannot wait!

xoxxoxoxo
hugs,
Dita

lizzielou said...

Oh Daleea! What a beautiful picture! I am crying along with you sweet sister...she is so precious....soon soon you will be able to hold and kiss her and you can spend the rest of your life loving her!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh she is beautiful Daleea! Praying you are there with her very very soon:)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a beautiful baby!!! I am SO thankful you have a glimpse of her face! Definitely loved there and will be in your arms very soon!!! I can't wait to see her with you!
Blessings and Joy!

Duchess of Lanier said...

What an amazingly small world we have now! So overjoyed for you that you have this connection and hope it will bring you great peace as you look forward to hugging her and about her transition to you. Holding our daughter while she cried for her nanny who was also crying for her was the hardest but most beautiful and reassuring feelings. She is loved. That is an eternal gift. Tears of joy for you prepare to bring her home.
Trena

DiJo said...

Daleea,
I saw her on Julie's blog... Oh my... She is absolutely stunning!!! What a gift to know that she is in the arms of someone loving while she waits for you..

Blessings to you as you count down the minutes until you hold your precious girl!

Hugs,
Diana

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a blessing to receive these photos of your beautiful daughter! I can not wait to see her in YOUR arms!!!!

I am so sorry you are not there with them. :::sigh:::

Soon my sweet friend...soon!

Love you!

Kelly said...

I am so happy to hear that you are on the last stretch of waiting to hold your daughter! What a wonderful time that will be....oh, glorious day!!

TanyaLea said...

Oh Daleea, what a precious gift to receive! I remember when fellow blog friends traveled to NewDay before us, and they would take photos and OH how it blessed my heart! I remember clear and well my friend Tami telling me how she held Khloe in her arms and prayed a silent prayer over her...it touched me to the core! It won't be long now, my friend... this is the last month you will be without your precious girl... and clearly, she is SO worth the wait! ~ just look at that sweet face!!! Be STILL my heart!!

OXO,
Tanya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...