10 February 2011

In the morning...




In the morning... just 6 hours 15 minutes from now.  
I will awake... I will get on a plane and fly over 7,000 miles to China.  I will be just minutes away from my beloved daughter...  
My Isabella has 2 to 3 days left living the life of an orphaned child in an orphanage and then she will be safely in her Mommy's arms.  
Thank You Father, God for Your miracles... Thank You for loving her even more than we do... Thank You Lord for watching over her and for bringing her home to her family...

To each of you who has prayed for her, who has ordered something, donated something, shared about our fund raisers.... we thank you... you are truly a part of her life story.... her legacy is a legacy of love and I am humbled and oh, so touched at how the Lord has chosen to bring our little Pearl home... it is nothing short of a miracle and it is beautiful...
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and God bless you.....

Sweet dreams my little one.... you are coming home...



Thank You Jesus for the jewels of my heart.....

18 comments:

Lori said...

Do you have a travel blog or separate site?? Curious minds want to know!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and your family Daleea. Words just can't express such a beautiful moment that is about to take place in Isabella's life when she finally gets to meet you and go home to her family. Prayers and blessings for a safe trip. Lots of love to you!

Catching Butterflies 3 said...

Please have a safe and blessed trip. I will be praying for you. I'm so glad for your whole family!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it!

I have tears...just so, so happy my friend!

I will see you in Guangzhou baby!
With your sweet pearl!!!!

Love you!

I will be praying!!!

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

What beautiful precious photos. Will be following your journey. Love Jules
xxx

Stephanie Deal said...

Mrs. Daleea,
Prayers to you and your family and your precious little one! Thinking of you all today as I wear my braclet and praying for safe travels! Love and Prayers!

Paula said...

Daleea, I came over to your blog b/c I'm a friend of Stacy's in Placentia. I seem to remember I won 2 things in your auction and as of yet, I haven't received the orphan hat. I did receive the beautiful pink/lacy tuffet though and I love it. Could you check on that? I'm anxious to wear it while training for the LA Marathon as I support Love Without Boundaries. Thanks! My email is nuts4mykidz@yahoo.com.

TanyaLea said...

Oh Daleea~

As I got on my computer this morning, all I could think about is how you are ON YOUR WAY to your baby girl!! I'm so, SO excited that your time is here! Know that you and your sweet Isabella are in my prayers now and in the days to come. I can't wait to see those first photos of her in your arms!! Oh happy day!

Blessings and Hugs!

love you!!!
~ Tanya

Ani said...

Safe travels to your baby girl and back!

Mrs. Winn said...

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. One more sleep until you go get your pearl. It has been such a blessing and faith builder to watch you travel the long road to your daughter. Praising God that the time has come.
~Kelly

Debbie Sauer said...

I am so excited for you. Looking forward to all the pictures. Blessings

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Just one more day! Only ONE MORE DAY!!!! I'm keeping you in my prayers as you travel this miraculous journey to your beautiful girl!!!

Pam Thomas said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see Isabella in your arms. God is Good all the time.

Trish said...

I am so happy for you and your family. Prayers for a smooth transition and safe travels during your time away.

Duchess of Lanier said...

So happy for you and so hoping you'll be able to email your travel adventures to your blog.
Shall be wearing a special pink and green bracelet this week.
Cheers!
Trena

DiJo said...

Oh my goodness these photos of her are truly amazing and moving!!! What a gift to have these!

Hugs,
Diana

Carrie said...

woohooo have a wonderful time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...