Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster for my little Pearl..... I am so proud of her though... she has such a sweet heart and bubbly personality but is fighting to overcome her experiences in life so far. I also found out that she was abandoned when she was 1 month old.... my poor baby..... I am certain she is loved by her birth parents... most likely they did not have the money to get her the surgery she needed for her Spina bifida. Please pray for them to have the Lord's comfort and peace over our little girl....
I also know the fact that she is not napping is contributing to her emotional outbursts and I am so thankful that as of yet she has not gone into any rages. She insisted on putting on the way too big jeans she wore the day before over her leggings. She is so worried that if she does not keep everything close to her, she will loose it. So, sad but I am thankful that soon she will learn that they are hers and will not be taken away. I remember when Nick would hide his stuff, his shoes, his clothes.... He did this for a long time when he first came home. My babies have been through so much but they are strong and loving and amazing and loved and will prevail!
She loves to be kissed and tickeled and she giggles and giggles. her first English word was "aw Oh" when something fell. heehee
When she does something she thinks is funny or clever she looks at you and smiles with a little gleam in her eye that makes everything right in the world....
Yesterday evening after a bout of being very hyper... she sat down next to me on the bed, we cuddled and watched tv. It was one of my favorite parts of th day because she was just so sweet and it felt so normal.... she was so cute... would cross her legs like I had mine. She is a little monkey see, monkey do.
I am blessed among the blessed and can't wait till we are home and our family is all together... oh,how I miss my honey, my Meeshka, and my Peep! But how thankful I am that my little Pearl is in my arms.... Thank You Jesus!
5 comments:
Daleea,
I am so proud of you!! I can't imagine going by myself!! Izzy is just precious, it is just heartbreaking knowing all these precious children go through such turmoil in their early years. Her turmoil is almost over as I know each day she will become more and more attached to you and know your love!! Our family is praying for you both!!
Oh she is so precious, and she must be so terribly frightened but God is answering our prayers is she is beginning to trust you and feel peaceful around you. Love and hugs to both of you!!!!!!!!!!
Oh she is so precious, and she must be so terribly frightened but God is answering our prayers is she is beginning to trust you and feel peaceful around you. Love and hugs to both of you!!!!!!!!!!
SO thankful things are going as normal as can be. Love everything you shared!!!
XO
praying for you!
Post a Comment