27 February 2011

Safely Home....

Thank You Jesus we are safely home!  Thank you for all your prayers!  It was a very difficult trip but it could have been much worse.   I am so thankful our Isabella Faith is home with her family!  I could not get her in the car seat... it may take two of us to get her strapped in and I pray she won't have a total meltdown everytime... but for now I have no intention on leaving the house for a while!  HA!  We still haven't slept more than an hour or two.  I am like a zombie. lol
I am thanking God and am completely in awe of the miracle of how she is interacting with her Daddy, big brother and sister.  She would have nothing to do with the other families in Guangzhou and she just seems to know that she is home with her family.... it is beautiful, it is a miracle and it is good....
How can one woman be so blessed... Oh, the wonder of it all! 
I will try to post some of the few pictures that I have and record some of the memories over the next weeks as I can....
God bless you all and thank you again for helping to pray our daughter home!!!

17 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Whoo whee sister....I remember Lottie in the car seat when she first came home! Not pretty:) That is when I attached her to a blankie, I would rub it on her face, she already knew how to self-soothe herself by rocking herself (which btw made me cry every time!) so finally she loved on her blankie and sucked her thumb while in the car seat. Her little front teeth stick out some because she is a thumbsucker but hey....she is good in the car now:) ha ha

Glad you are all safely home...I love you bigger than all the stars in the heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige said...

So very thankful you are home safely!! Now try to get some rest:), like that can really happen! Enjoy your precious family!

Debbie Sauer said...

So glad that you had a safe journey home and she is having a good time with her family. I am looking forward to the pictures and updates. Blessings

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Yay, Daleea - well done you!!! Travelling on your own, the last leg home - you did it!! Carried on the wings of prayer. Enjoy it all now, forming your family - give yourself time out and nest together.
Love and hugs
Jules
xxx

Lori said...

FINALLY home!! Amazing.

Laine said...

praise God! He has answered our prayers!

The Wells Family said...

Praise God!

Tracy said...

So happy you are home safely. I have been praying for you and your family. I know it was a rough trip and wish we could have been together for some support for you. Praying you get some rest and then can start your life with your newest family member. Prayers will continue for you!!!

Shannon said...

Oh this just delights my heart!!!!Praise God that you are all home together!
Soak up all of that goodness :)
Shannon

TanyaLea said...

I'm so glad to see that you have arrived safely home. No worries about posting. It takes time to feel like a human being again, after all of that travel and lack of sleep. Re-entry is BRUTAL! But PTL that things are going well at home so far. It's wonderful to hear how Isabella is interacting with her baba and her siblings. God is good!!! <>< ...and like you said, it's like she just knows!!

Looking forward to reading more about your trip when you're up to it again, and can't wait to see photos of your kiddos all together!! It has been a long time coming, and the joy of seeing such a moment is truly, truly PRICELSS!

Rest while you can and know you remain in my thoughts and prayers!

God bless! <><

love,
Tanya

Stephanie Deal said...

Welcome Home Sweet Isabella & Mrs. Daleea! Prayers have been numerous for you. Love & Prayers,
Stephanie

2 Flew said...

I am just a random follower,I came across your blog a few weeks ago and have been following ever since. So glad you made it home safely! Enjoy this special time with your daughter!

Rachelle said...

Wonderful! I am so happy for you all! Congratulations! Wow that day has finally arrived for you:)
I can't imagine how you must be feeling!

God Bless, Rachelle

3 Peanuts said...

SO glad you are home safely:) I will pray for rest and for peace and for an easy transition for you all:)

Love,
Kim

Doug and Terrye said...

Yeah!!! Home!!! :) Grace was the same way about the car seat when we first came home. We moved it into the family room, and made it a place of "play." She eventually got used to it, but it took almost a year of me driving one-handed while the other hand reached back and touched her.

Liz said...

Welcome home, Isabella!

Jen said...

what a beautiful family! keeping you in my prayers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...