12 March 2011

Hannah gets bangs...







When I was in China I saw so many beautiful girls and young ladies with bangs that framed their faces so beautifully... I have fought the urge to give Peep bangs for years but when I got home I just couldn't resist.... the bad news is that when inspiration strikes I get out my scissors... heeheee
I need to have them cleaned up in a few weeks when they grow out a bit but she is just so beautiful she takes my breath away....

Thank you for all your prayers... my little Pearl is doing so much better... she is having a tantrum right now because her big sister is on my lap... but overall she has been doing really great!  God bless you as He has blessed our family with you all!






Peep, you melt my heart... oh, how Mama loves you...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Peep's bangs! Good job mama!

Thinking of you all! xoxo

Paige said...

She is such a beautiful child!!! Love the bangs:) Glad Isabella is doing better!

frogglet said...

She is such a Beauty! I heart bangs. I have had to cut Chloe's twice in the 2 months she has been with us.

Colleen said...

I ADORE her with bangs! Of course she looks beauitful without them too!:) I have always loved bangs so Faith has always had them. I have thought about growing them out but just can never do it!
So happy you all are settling in as a beautiful family of 5!!!!

Pam Thomas said...

Love peeps bangs. Can't wait to see photos of your girls together.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I can't believe you got them so straight! She is beautiful...she always takes my breath away:) Love you Daleea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri Fisher said...

I have always thought your daughter was so beautiful in all of her "modeling" photos. I, too, like the bangs a lot. Glad things are going well with Isabella!

TanyaLea said...

ohhh MY!! ~ Peep looks GORGEOUS in bangs!!! She has always been breathtakingly beautiful, but the bangs look fantastic on her!

Keeping the Pearl in my prayers still, too... but so glad to hear things are still looking up!

Love you!!
~Tanya

Anonymous said...

So sweet !!! Life is Good

DiJo said...

She is STUNNING!!! All these pictures are gorgeous, but the first one is just amazing...

I totally see Sienna with this haircut one day...

What a precious beauty she is Daleea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...