

Day Dream

Paris

Pearl & Peep
Sunday afternoon I got inspired, feather boas started flying, tutus and yards of tulle flowed, bright pink peonies, jewels, pillows and rag curls in Peeps hair.... oh, yeah... I bribed my little beauties with makeup too! I did not know how my little Pearl would feel about her first photo shoot... after all this is the same child who in China would look so frightened, and sad and would begin to cry when she saw the camera and I took her picture. WELL! My baby ROCKED THE CAMERA! Just like her jie jie... heeehee We had a ball and Nick was my assistant. I kept telling Peep to give me a serious look or a pouty look and she would be so over the top and furrow her brows... it was so cute.
Ok, I can't help it... I have said it before and I will just have to say it again and again.... my girls take my breath away! They are beautiful inside and out.... I am so blessed and I can't help but be in awe that my Isabella is home!
I am naming this set of pics.... Paris..... they just have that feel to me... I have a few more that I will be posting soon from the shoot too.
"Au revoir"

11 comments:
awww....your girls ARE breathtakingly beautiful, Daleea!!! I love these pictures...so sweet!
You are so talented, my friend.
SO TALENTED!
These photos take my breath away. They are simply stunning!!
...is there any end to the depth of your creative talents?!?! Beautiful photography ~ and even more beautiful subjects!!!
TOTALLY frame-worthy! :)
Hugs,
Tanya
so beautiful!!!!
ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!
Gorgeous!!
LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! They are gorgeous!!!
Debbie
Beautiful, beautiful pictures!!
So you! Fabulously chic and creative :)
Daleea! These are just too dreamy and lovely to be real!! So glad you have your angels captured like this, you talent you!!
Ditto, ditto! Beautiful!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment