27 September 2011

Calvary Chapel Savannah Pic-nic Sept. 2012

















"My Honey"


We always have a wonderful time whenever we have a church pic nic.  Fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus is truly a gift from the Lord.  How we love our church family.
I had a ball taking pics of all of our beautiful kids.  Oh, how we have all been blessed with these precious little miracles from our Lord.

4 comments:

Paige said...

WOW! Love your pics, really beautiful!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh how I love that picture of Jeremy!!! What a wonderful time of fellowship and great memories:) I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness. What great pictures. I am just So in love with that first little girl. How stinking cute is she???

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What beautiful photos!! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Silly J!! lol

Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...