Video from the first day Isabella and I were together...
It's 11 o'clock at night, my kids are all sleeping, as is Jeremy... I am sitting here watching videos of Isabella's first few days in her mama's arms... I can't believe it has almost been a year... I am in awe and oh, so thankful for how Jesus has answered our prayers and healed her little heart, mind and spirit... When I think of my little Pearl the first day she saw me... how scared she was, how distraught she was, how she did not understand what was happening to her, it just breaks my heart all over again... I look at the way she has blossomed and how can I not cry out THANK YOU to my God for being so good!
Thank You Jesus for how you love my Isabella Faith... thank You for how You have healed her.... thank You for the plans You have for her...
I leave for a mission trip to Russia in about 30 hours... I am honored, I am humbled, and I am so blessed that the Lord has called me to be a part of His plan to minister to the women and the children our team will be ministering too... I am so thankful for an opportunity to visit the country of my son's birth. But I confess, as it draws closer, this mama's heart is hurting at the thought of leaving my babies for 10 days. I am resting in knowing that it is God's will that I go so it is the best thing for my children. I can't help but to hope and pray that the Lord will comfort my Isabella and help her to know that mama is coming back... that she will not have too hard of a time with me being gone. If Jesus puts me on your heart, please lift my children and husband up in prayer, as well as those we will be shring the love of Jesus with...
that they may know Him...
6 comments:
Daleea,
Congratulations on having your precious Isabella home for nearly a year and for all the Lord has done for her.
I will be praying for you and your family. It was fun to hear your voice on the video. :) God Bless you in Russia & may He use you mightily!
Safe travels my dear friend. You will bless everyone you meet in Russia, just as you have blessed us all here.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Can't believe it has been a year, friend!! :)
Praying for you mission trip!!!
Blessings!
Anne
Praying for you and your family! I can imagine the emotions you must feel as you prepare to leave..may you and your children experience that peace that passes all understanding!
To God be the Glory as He goes before you and prepares hearts!
My sweet friend, I'll be praying for you and your family. Can't wait to hear about your trip & all that God does through you & the rest of the team. Thank you for being faithful to His calling!
I can't believe she has been with you for a year already:) She is precious in His sight....love you!
Post a Comment