29 October 2013

Mood Board~ Dream Little One... Dream...



I love Mood Boards...  They are just a happy place for me.  They inspire me.  I love Pinterest as well.  I have boards on Pinterest that are filled with an array of lovely images that inspire creativity, daydreams, photography, and the list goes on.  One of my favorite boards is "Essence of White".  I created this mood board using some of the images I have collected there.  My two beautiful daughters were the inspiration for this board... they love Paris, Princesses, and Ballet.  The beauty of their hearts and their dreams are an inspiration to me.
Come and visit my Pinterest, and see some of the other beautiful images in Essence of White, or open one of the other boards like "Sea of Pink", or "Whispers of Aqua".... Find your favorite color and come on in.... I know you will find beauty...  I hope you find inspiration too. 
If you create a mood board, please share with me.  I would love to see it. 

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...