Hannah loves the book I Love You Like Crazey Cakes. It was a special gift from a special friend. I thought it was so sweet that she likes to look at the baby .
Hey Andrea, I don't know how everyone else does it because I don't know what I am doing and have been trying to crack the code for days. LOL What I did was search scrapbooking paper and saved the pictures of the patterns I liked. Hope this helps.
Oh man.... just when I thought Hannah could never get any cuter, there she goes and does it again and gets cuter!!! I hope that Tate can be almost as cute as Hannah!!!
Hannah's clothes are to die for!!! Where are you getting such adorable stuff???
Hi Lisa, thank you for the sweet words... I have to admit I do think she is the cutest! I assure you Tate will be beautiful and darling and cute and pretty and adorable.... and in her Mama's eyes she will be the most beautiful girl in the world. We will all ohh and ahhh over her to! I get some of her clothes at the OutLet Stores by us. I am not all into the brand my children wear but for baby girls most of the outfits and dresses I see happen to be name brands. We are on a budget since I am a Stay At Home Mom (YIPPPPPEEEEEE!) So most of the time I go on ebay. You can get great deals on clothes that a lot of the time are still new with tags. Gymboree, Old Navy, Carters, Blueberri Blvd... etc... I say go to Ebay and you will have a world of brands to choose from... Sorry for the book... teehee
11 comments:
It is a fabulous day...and thanks for losing the horror clown ;0)
No, she could not be any cuter!! How precious! What a great detective, too!
Where are you guys getting your new backgrounds???? They are too cute--PLEASE let me know!
Thanks! <><
Hey Andrea, I don't know how everyone else does it because I don't know what I am doing and have been trying to crack the code for days. LOL What I did was search scrapbooking paper and saved the pictures of the patterns I liked. Hope this helps.
Your blog looks SOOOO cute! I love it. How are you guys?
Oh man.... just when I thought Hannah could never get any cuter, there she goes and does it again and gets cuter!!! I hope that Tate can be almost as cute as Hannah!!!
Hannah's clothes are to die for!!! Where are you getting such adorable stuff???
Lisa
Hi Lisa, thank you for the sweet words... I have to admit I do think she is the cutest! I assure you Tate will be beautiful and darling and cute and pretty and adorable.... and in her Mama's eyes she will be the most beautiful girl in the world. We will all ohh and ahhh over her to!
I get some of her clothes at the OutLet Stores by us. I am not all into the brand my children wear but for baby girls most of the outfits and dresses I see happen to be name brands. We are on a budget since I am a Stay At Home Mom (YIPPPPPEEEEEE!) So most of the time I go on ebay. You can get great deals on clothes that a lot of the time are still new with tags. Gymboree, Old Navy, Carters, Blueberri Blvd... etc... I say go to Ebay and you will have a world of brands to choose from...
Sorry for the book... teehee
She is a beauty - and the weather is too - how fun is that?!?
She is a cutie for sure! I love the picture with just the one buttercup!
I LOVE the pigtails:)
"Could I be any cuter?" No. You have reached your cute limit! :)
Adorable!
SOPHIA’S WEBSITE
Post a Comment