23 June 2008

My Friend Steffie.....



Look what my friend Steffie sent me........................

"I KNOW!"

oooooh I love it! Too, too cute from my too too sweet friend.... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

8 comments:

kitchu said...

How sweet is that?!

By the way, I was showing my sis this weekend your AMAZING skills with needle and thread and she wants me to send you fabric to make something special for daughter. Once I have my referral, I will have to contact you!

Kim said...

Steffie is the best..
That is really cute..
Have a Great Week..

mommy24treasures said...

oh Steffie is such a sweet heart.:) I love it!

April said...

Oh that is SO cute. I love it.

Steffie B. said...

you are so welcome sweet girl.....I'm glad you like it! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

That is just darling. She must think the world of you to send you just a sweet gift.

3 Peanuts said...

LOve it! Steffie is so sweet:)

Kim

Lee said...

I love this page! It is almost as good as seeing all those Georgia frogs in person. You, Daleea are renamed, you are now Barnabas Frog because you are an encouragement to all who know you.

I sent this link to Anna, and John could not believe how Nicholas has grown so big. And Peep is stunning in her very being.

I sat down tonight and started a blog with a ranting about reprobate minds. I fear I am not an encourager, but lean more towards fire and brimstone. You may singe your hair at OneChristianWoman.blogspot.com.

Give your love my love. We must talk more often.

Love you my sister,
Leanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...