08 December 2009

Still time to order for Christmas...




Give a gift that touches a heart and makes a difference...





Just click the picture to see available bracelets. We have sold 439 out of 3,000 so far. Thank you to each of you who has bought a bracelet, told others about our fundraiser and who have prayed for our daughter. What a blessing you are. Thank you....

3 comments:

Dita said...

These bracelets are just gorgeous. We love ours and I just can't believe how beautiful each new one is that you've made...with love for Isabella.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Almost 500 beautiful bracelets for our Bella!! That is a milestone my friend! I am so proud of you...keep up the good work and your baby girl will be on her way to you soon!

Love you!

Chris said...

I just ordered some bracelets for Christmas. My 20 year old daughter just feel in love with them. (I think they are amazing as well!)

Can't wait to get them!!!

BTW, I just love following your blog and I intend to put your button on mine!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...