Isabella's official Gotcha Day is Feb. 14th..... yes.... Valentines Day....
But...... she may be in my arms 2 weeks from now...... it is Sunday morning in China and there is a chance they will bring her to me on Sunday the 13th........ soooooooo perhaps in 14 days my little Pearl will be in my arms....
Oh, how Mommy loves you my Bella......
15 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! May God continue to bless you on your journey to your China Pearl.
Hugs,
Ohilda
What precious photos and SO happy that you have a gotcha date!!! Can't wait to watch your journey!!!
Blessings and Joy!
WONDERFUL!!! ALL THE BEST!
Oh the JOY of what Valentine's will now represent ~ MORE LOVE THAN EVER BEFORE!!! Soooooooo happy for you. Certainly, THIS IS God's PERFECT timing! <><
love you!
~ Tanya
Oh how wonderful for you Daleea! Valentine's will always represent that special day in your heart filled for love for your family. It will be so much more than that though that God has given you Isabella on that day!
I love you dear friend and pray for a safe journey!
Jody
Oh my, what a precious, beautiful girl you have!! These photos are so sweet! So excited that you have an official Gotcha Day!! We're praying for you my dear friend!
Love,
Annette
The photos are SO cute!!
Praying the countdown!!
Love Jules
xxxx
Hooray! So happy for you and Bella. :)
Ohhh....what a precious, beautiful little pearl!!! Soon my friend...she will be in your arms and I can't wait!!!
And...she WILL get those potato chips! :)
Love you friend!
What a Blessing!!!!!
Only 11 more days, you are almost to your beautiful Isabella and I am so happy! Daleea, I am thinking of you and your family. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
What a perfect day to meet your precious girl!!! Daleea I am so thankful that this day is almost here for you! It will be a privilege to pray for you during your journey!
Until then, blessings! And, prayers for protection for your beautiful daughter!!!!
~Diana
Just found your blog today and smiled..... for you... AND for me! I met my first child in China on February 13th (almost FIVE years ago!), and our official adoption papers were signed Feb. 14th. Gives a whole new meaning to the love we feel on Valentine's Day! I'll be checking back to see how your special day goes. Congrats!
So excited for you and can't wait to see her in your arms at last. Praying that the 13th will be your special day~
Oh those lips are just beautiful and I can't wait to see you kissing them!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Post a Comment