02 January 2011

To God Be the Glory!!!!!!


Jesus has brought us so far.... He has provided each step of the way.... through so many people who has a heart for the orphans, a heart for our Isabella, a heart for our family.... I am  blown away... I am blessed.... I am oh, so thankful.... I am humbled....  Praising the Lord for all He has done to get us this close to our daughter and praising Him for what He is about to do to bring her all the way home!
STRAP IN AND HANG ON EVERYBODY!  WE ARE IN FOR A RIDE!  WATCH THE HAND OF GOD MOVE TO OPEN DOORS AND PROVIDE ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR ISABELLA TO COME HOME IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
THANK YOU JESUS!  AND THANK YOU LORD FOR EACH PERSON, AND FAMILY THAT HAS HELPED US AND BEEN A VESSEL FOR GOD ON OUR JOURNEY TO BRING OUR BABY HOME.  PLEASE BLESS THEM LORD JESUS AS THEY HAVE BLESSED US....

"Give justice to the poor and the orphan; uphold the rights of the oppressed and the destitute.
Psalm 82:3

4 comments:

Serving the King said...

Gracious she is gorgeous!! I may see you in China! We leave the 14th and if you see 2 crazy parents with 6 boys...that'd be us!

lora said...

He is still a God of Miracles!
Can't wait to watch Isabella's unfold!!
praying...

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

And today...January 4th, 2011...He did just that! The gap was closed...the road was paved...you are just DAYS from Isabella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

AMEN! Thank You Jesus!
You simply cannot be less than You are... You are faithful!
and I am oh, so blessed....
God's speed my Little Pearl....
OH, how Mommy loves you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...