22 February 2011

So Much To Share

Hello everyone!  So sorry it has been forever since I have posted.  It is very difficult for me to do so due to internet difficulties, a notebook that is slower than mollases and my Isabella commands most of my time.  Hopefully one day I will be able to share and record much of our journey but for now just wanted to let everyone know we are ok and thankyou for your prayers and please keep praying!!!!!
It has been wonderful having Robin and Mikayla here.  They have been such a help and blessing and we have laughed and cried together. liliana is so precious and doing so well.  thank you Jesus. i am typing with one hand again. i must go. isabella is so adorable and amazing but she has regressed and is having some very difficult times. please keep praying for us and jeremy nick and hannah. has been rough. peep cries when she sees me on skype nick craced his wrist on jeremys bday riding his ripstick and they ad to go to the er. please keep praying for us and thank you all so much and God bless you.

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I have been worried about you but I am thankful you are okay. You will be home soon my friend and Praise the Lord Robin has been with you this last week...what a blessing! I can't wait for you to get home to your little Peep...I know if it was Lottie it would be so terrible for her also. I find that I am praying for Hannah the most:) Love you girl!!!

frogglet said...

Thinking of you and your family often! Take care of that girl and you can catch everyone up when you get home and love on the rest of your family.

Rachelle said...

Prayers will continue! God Bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...