How often I felt Sarah's pain as I waited to hold my first born in my arms.... (Yes, my son was adopted but he is my oldest and he is my first born... born from the womb of his birth mother and born from my heart) This longing to be a mommy that can feel so overwhelming at times it threatens to devour you...
To my dear sister in the Lord and to any one else who is reading this I want to encourage you to keep your eyes fixed on Jesus and to stay the coarse. God loves you so much and as HARD as this is... He has a plan for you.... one day you will hold your babies in your arms and as bad as it hurt to wait for them..... as hard as it was.... you will thank God that you waited, for in doing so you received GOD's plan for you.... the child (children) HE chose for you and it is so sweet... You will thank Him that they are home, safe, and loved because He brought them home just like He always knew He would, in His perfect timing.... Now once again I sit here in awe of His faithfulness and His love... my Isabella Faith is home... she is sleeping in her little bed... I can reach out and touch her... Thank You Jesus for this precious miracle...To God be the glory!
I wanted to share this post that I wrote years ago because it tells of some of my struggles as I waited to become a mother for the first time. I pray the Lord is able to use it to minister to you sweet Rachelle and to any other mama out there who is still without her baby...
God's peace and God's speed....
Please click to read the post that shares so much of my heart...
Also, if you want to visit my friend Rachelle you can visit her blog here...Treasures Over the Rainbow
Please leave her some love, lift up her son and daughter waiting for her somewhere in Ethiopia in prayer and she has also written a beautiful book that you can purchase... all of the proceeds go to help build schools for children in Ethiopia...
>

God bless you and thank You Jesus for my beloved children, my heart, my joy, my miracles....
2 comments:
Your friendship is God giving me a big old hug! Blessed by your heart for me! Thank you for being who you are and for sharing your wisdom with me!!
Much Love, Rachelle
You have such a sweet heart and I truly admire your deep desire to serve the Lord.
Thanks for posting this, I needed to hear it today. I'm not waiting on another child in process but waiting to know if there is a way for another child. My heart is really heavy today but this reminded me to just keep looking up.
Post a Comment